IT Security Engineer's role is to help safeguard the Organization's computer networks and systems, including planning and carrying out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. The IT Security Engineer will work as part of a larger IT team and report to IT Operations Manager.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis;
- Report possible threats or software issues;
- Research weaknesses and find ways to counter them;
- Find cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems;
- Understand software, hardware and internet needs while adjusting them according to the Company's business environment;
- Develop best practices and security standards for the Organization;
- Adhere to ISO 270001, PCIDSS and GDPR compliance policies and standard operating procedures;
- Support assessment and authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies.
- MS in Computer Science (all specializations - General/ Cybersecurity/ DataScience is preferred);
- Good knowledge of IT security/ firewalls/ security audit logs/ malware/ Unix and Windows system security events;
- Familiarity with IDS/ IPS and SIEM technologies (hands-on experience is preferable);
- Strong analytical skills to understand data and come up with use cases to build security portfolio for clients;
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques would be a plus point;
- Advanced technical writing skills; knowledge of Python and Mysql;
- Good communication skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of ("IT Security Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Founded by Badalyan brothers in 2010 SoftConstruct is a technology developer for a number of IT spheres. The Company managed to originate such labels as FeedConstruct and more. Being independent trademarks, all the brands make up a large SoftConstruct family. At this point, SoftConstruct has over 2,000 employees, 10+ trademarks and a number of branch offices operating worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.softconstruct.com/