Instigate Mobile is looking for an experienced IT Senior Project Manager to join its growing team. Nearly all the projects of the Company are software product, services and integration projects covering a wide variety of clients in the biomedical, marketing, retail (online shopping), health and fitness industries, from startups to well established, large client organizations. Critical to the success of the role is being able to quickly understand the client industry and business as well as appreciate and adapt to the relative maturity levels of their processes. There will be times when he/ she will be a product owner, scrum master and project manager, so having the ability to manage these varying disciplines will be critical.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, meanwhile ensuring technical feasibility;
- Prepare statements of work and manage/ assist in tender responses;
- Prepare project pricing/ estimates;
- Develop detailed project schedules to monitor and track progress;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the successful execution of projects;
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Manage project resources during the project lifecycle;
- Report and escalate risks and issues to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with clients, stakeholders and third parties/ vendors;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Delegate/ assign project tasks to team;
- Hold conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and track actions to closure;
- Participate, undertake and manage product backlog generation, story point estimations, sprint planning.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/ PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- At least 5 years, ideally 7 years or more of proven working experience in project management in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies;
- Proven experience in multiple projects as a Product Manager or Owner, with an ability to clearly document product level requirements and the product vision;
- Proven experience in product roadmap planning and generation of formal documents such as functional requirements or specifications documents, often from scratch;
- Previous experience in a technical capacity such as in software design, development or testing is ideal as he/ she may at times be asked to prioritize product/ sprint backlogs, based on loosely defined requirements and translate them into technical solutions/ options;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Armenian and English languages; English language skills must be at a level to be able to communicate clearly and freely with clients both in written and verbal form;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Contract negotiation skills;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress with a positive and "can do" attitude;
- Strong ability to lead and close issues and actions;
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume in English language, in PDF format to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("IT Senior Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive salary, correlated with experience and skills, plus a package of benefits including medical insurance.