Concern-Dialog is looking for a Junior Associate to join its Debt Collection team. The incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of payment orders and claims, follow-up of judicial acts in the enforcement phase, as well as perform other functions arising from the above-mentioned activities.
- Prepare and send payment orders with sum of money confiscation, applications, claims; receive and submit enforcement papers to Compulsory Enforcement Service; compile and send other legal documents by subordination;
- Collect and classify relevant documentation packages;
- Submit details to the electronic system;
- Prepare reports on services and provide them to the management;
- Implement other tasks related to the debt collection.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Work experience in a relevant field is desired;
- Team player;
- Action-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Junior Associate in Debt Collection Team") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Concern-Dialog CJSC is a law firm mainly specialized in provision of legal services to businesses both local and foreign. For more information, please visit: www.dialog.am