Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer, the successful candidate will serve an overarching role to position Biostatistics and Statistical Programming as a well-coordinated and innovative function at ClinSoft, ensuring strategic planning and close cross-functional communication to drive programs forward.
- Initiate research studies and approve statistical methodologies for analyzing data;
- Develop and use statistical programs for data analysis to transfer theoretical statistical concepts into computationally programming codes;
- Apply and develop hypothesis testing methods, conduct regression analysis and build statistical models to meet the objectives of the studies;
- Ensure effective implementation of model development, maintenance and update processes;
- Ensure accuracy of results and analytic methods and perform regular validation and collaborations of the analytical models;
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to represent the findings;
- Develop automated and reproducible solutions and validated statistical programs;
- Contribute to database design, implementation and maintenance of data collected over time for research purposes, including acquisition, editing and reporting;
- Lead the process of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) development;
- Check and approve the mocks and shells for final Tables, Listings and Figures (TLFs);
- Conduct quality control by acting as an independent reviewer;
- Manage the process of results interpretation, reports generation and preparation of tables and figures for publications and presentations;
- Review reports and TLFs to ensure quality and accuracy;
- Ensure adherence to industry regulatory requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and project specific guidelines;
- Develop operational procedures for collection, editing, verification, and management of statistical data and maintain documentation of process for quality assurance and reporting;
- Define, develop and communicate new standards and best practices;
- Provide mentorship and share knowledge with departmental functional and other department team members;
- Maintain compliance with all Company policies and procedures;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Head of Department and/ or Chief Scientific Officer (CSO).
- University degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Economics or a related field; PhD degree is preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling; experience in advanced regression analysis, mixed-effect modelling, non-linear modelling, survival analysis, and Bayesian statistics is a plus;
- Extensive experience (at least 2 years) in R and/ or Python programming languages;
- Experience with R Markdown, knitR or LaTex is preferred;
- Experience with large administrative databases such as healthcare claims survey or personnel data is preferred;
- Experience with Git is preferred;
- GCP certificate is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy along with superb data documentation skills;
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning his/ her email address and the title of the position ("Senior Statistician") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!