Full-time (40 hours per week work schedule)
Amundi - ACBA Asset Management is looking for a motivated, conscientious person with the desire to learn, for the position of Legal and Compliance Officer. Within the Legal Department of Amundi Asset Management, the incumbent will be attached to the Legal and Compliance poles.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to the management and relevant business lines in a variety of legal and compliance topics;
- Draft/ review/ update internal governance policies and monitor regularly compliance;
- Draft/ review agreements and other legal documents to ensure the Company’s and funds full legal rights;
- Schedule and prepare the Company’s meetings (including Board and General Meetings);
- Responsible for organization of document circulation, management of generic electronic addresses
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and Amundi Group’s reporting standards on legal and compliance topics;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, state authority etc.);
- Provide legal and compliance clarifications and assist in structuring new services and business activities, participate in cross-functional projects.
- Master's degree in Law, preferably in Business Law;
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a legal function in the financial sector or in a law firm;
- Knowledge of corporate law/ financial proceeds law; good written skills with an ability to proactively follow up on cases;
- Reliable, dynamic, autonomous and motivated person, able to work as a team member, with strong problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral; knowledge of French language will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Pack Office.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Legal and Compliance Officer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Perfectly competitive in labor market compensation package
Candidates with master's degree in Law
Perks and benefits:
- Work/ life balance: telecommuting conditions;
- Family-friendly benefits: leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend, home office equipment/ supplies;
- Health and healthy lifestyle: company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement;
- Career passing opportunities with ongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.