Byblos Bank Armenia is looking for a Legal Officer to join its team.
- Handle legal documents;
- Comment on drafts of laws and other legal acts as well as on existing ones upon request of the management of the Bank;
- Draft, review and update all contracts pertaining to the operation of the Bank and verify all templates provided to branches and departments;
- Prepare all kind of contracts (to be signed by the customer) pertaining to new products or operations as assigned by the Head of Legal Unit and/ or management of the Bank;
- Verify the accuracy of all legal documents provided by clients;
- Work on legal research and stay updated of all newly issued laws;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as described in the internal legal acts (policies and procedures) of the Bank and/ or assigned by the management of the Bank.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience; experience in banking is preferable;
- Advocate’s license will be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other standard applications;
- Fluency in English language, including verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond quickly and take immediate actions;
- Ability to write detailed documents and presentations;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to apply by following the link: https://ats.hirebee.ai/en/jobs/legal-officer/apply
. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!