Currently, Action Against Hunger (AAH) South Caucasus has an opening for a full-time position for a Logistician in its Yerevan office in Armenia.
- Prepare procurement and supply plans with the project/ technical teams;
- Organize the procurement of works, services and goods and ensure that the Agency's internal procedures are respected;
- Ensure that the procurement orders are followed up and support delivery to the project teams and beneficiaries;
- Ensure all logistic documents are in order, properly filed, archived (digital and physical) and prepared for audit;
- Ensure management and follow-up of the vehicle fleet (repairs, maintenance, fuel consumption, etc.);
- Plan and coordinate the use of vehicles for Yerevan base staff and visitors;
- Ensure the proper management, use and follow-up of equipment (maintenance, equipment list, donations, etc.);
- Support Head of Base in security management;
- Organize accommodation in the field and in the capital for staff and visitors;
- Ensure that all staff, contractor, and visitors are aware of the security rules and that they are respected;
- Carry out evaluation appraisal interviews of logistics department staff;
- Provide technical support to the team if necessary.
- University degree or technical diploma in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics in a similar context, preferably with international organizations;
- Knowledge of general procurement rules and procedures;
- Experience in implementing grant programmes;
- Excellent diplomatic, communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, attention to details;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Team player with a sense of professionalism and loyalty to Organization;
- Demonstrate value driven attitude and integrity towards his/ her professional duties;
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with the suppliers and other relevant partners;
- Demonstrate commitment towards gender equality issues;
- Motivated by humanitarian aims and be flexible with respect to working hours and place of work.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit: https://employ.acf-e.org/index.php/positions/view/4818/Logistician/
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Action Against Hunger - Spain, as part of the Action Against Hunger International network, is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-confessional and non-profit organisation. Action Against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization that fights hunger and its root causes worldwide. Founded in France in 1979 and with 30+ years of experience in conflict zones, natural disasters and response to food crises, Action Against Hunger is one of the most important international organizations specialized in addressing hunger and its underlying causes. About 500 expatriate and more than 5,000 national employees are working in the International Network in more than forty-six countries. Action Against Hunger has been operating in the South Caucasus region since 1994 and its current programmes focus on the following areas: Food Security, Livelihoods, Agriculture, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene and Economic and Rural Development.