Cargo LLC is seeking a Logistics Manager to organize cargo transportation in the USA. Cargo LLC owns 115 trucks, long-established and high ranking MC enabling employees to organize significant loads, thus making substantial earnings. It's an office job, suitable for permanent job seekers and students.
Working hours: 16:00 - 01:00 for the east coast operations and 18:00 - 03:00 for the west coast operations. The Office is located in Kentron community, good and comfortable working conditions are guaranteed.
- Identify cargo information on the information platform and arrange free truck loads;
- Develop weekly truck routing plans;
- Collect/ consolidate data on "Less than truckload" freight shipping (LTL) and organize loads in appropriate directions;
- Manage several loads at the same time;
- Control truck routing and scheduling ensuring close communication with freight brokers and drivers, track and update shipment status to freight brokers;
- Responsible for tactful and intelligent negotiation of rates and services;
- Provide excellent customer service to brokers.
The Company is seeking a determined team player easily adapting to dynamic environment with the following requirements:
- Higher education;
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Good knowledge of spoken English language without notable grammatical mistakes;
- Customer oriented skills and integrity;
- Analytical and quick decision making skills;
- Negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- General computer skills - proficiency in MS Office is a must;
- Work experience is a plus; previous experience in North American long-haul trucking is an asset.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Logistics Manager/ Dispatcher") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!