Syunik Food is currently looking for a responsible Logistics Manager, who has many years of experience in the field of international shipment and who wants to build a successful career with the Company. Extensive travel between Yerevan, Kapan and other regions of Armenia will be required.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Higher education is a must;
- At least 2 years of experience in freight forwarding and transportation with European companies and transport companies;
- General knowledge of transportation documentation (CMR, EX1, T1, Insurance);
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- High sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Ability to work under pressure; ability to analyse and prepare reports;
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills;
- Teamwork and time management skills;
- High efficiency of work;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office and Internet.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Logistics Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!