Hylink LLC is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to be responsible for the design, creation, execution, and maintenance of manual test cases based on product requirements. This position requires a competent, results-oriented, creative QA engineer. The incumbent is expected to be able to work with a variety of development environments and operating systems. He/ she should have an understanding of testing methodologies, and for some extension of scripting languages. He/ she must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Design, create, execute and maintain the manual test cases based on product requirements and existing user needs;
- Provide effort estimates on test preparation and execution engagement;
- Reproduce and verify customer-reported and internal product issues;
- Produce qualified test reports based on test case execution results;
- Ensure that the test cases are always up to date;
- Operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with aggressive schedules;
- Be comfortable in a work environment that utilizes Windows, Android, iOS and Linux distributions as the operating systems of choice;
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux systems from the command line using standard commands and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field;
- 2 years of work experience in SW quality assurance;
- Experience in testing firmware and low-level components is a plus;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of performance assessment, black box, and white box testing;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of project team;
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge of English language, both verbal and written.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please, mention the position title ("Manual QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!