Zeppelin Armenia is looking for a Mechanic to join its team.
- Conduct the work in repair areas in accordance with own qualification;
- Implement the maintenance and repair of the equipment, services for which the Company provides;
- Implement the pre-selling preparation and commissioning of the equipment that the Company sells;
- Perform bench work and operational development of the parts using hand and power drivers;
- Prepare the work orders;
- Follow the internal procedures of the Company;
- Follow the internal labor rules;
- Follow the safety rules during the service and repair works of the equipment;
- Implement cleaning works and keep the workplace of the repair area and onsite of the customer area in the order;
- Keep the service car in order, follow its technical service procedure implementation, and take it to the repair if necessary;
- Keep the set of tools, uniform and other personal safety things in order;
- Perform other tasks related to the operational issues of the Service Department by the assignment of the line manager;
- Increase the qualification level;
- Pass all the necessary training and certification of the qualification (test) by the assignment of the Branch/ Service Manager;
- Examine the model range of supplied equipment, basic technical data and field of exploitation;
- Independently work with the technical documentation: spare parts catalogs, repair manuals, both in Russian and English languages;
- Perform other job-related duties by the assignment of the Management within his competencies.
- Technical education;
- Work experience is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to learn and be self-educated;
- PC user;
- Ability to travel within Armenia.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit to the Zeppelin office in Abovyan city, 2nd Artadrakan district, block 4.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!