Victoria Consulting LLC, a leading company in Armenia providing full range of services for local and global pharmaceutical partners, is looking for a goal-oriented Medical Representative, enthusiastic about close collaboration between healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical industry in order to provide doctors and patients with game-changing medicines and solutions. The candidate should combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Regularly visit doctors and pharmacists in Yerevan and regions of Armenia;
- Build professional relationships with healthcare professionals;
- Organize and implement educational meetings, advisory boards and round tables;
- Organize presentations in medical centres and policlinics;
- Collect insights and support overall strategy;
- Deliver reports according to the Company’s policy;
- Support market access and tender activities.
- Higher pharmaceutical or medical education;
- Work experience in cardiology, neurology or internal medicine is an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is an advantage;
- Driver’s license will be beneficial;
- Ability to work in a team.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
to the attention of Saname Karapetyan, in CC email@example.com
to the attention of Astghik Gevorgyan. Please mention the position title ("Medical Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!