Adrack LLC is looking for a Medical Transport Dispatcher to perform dispatching activities related to medical transportation; coordinate transportation scheduling; maintain scheduling, and communication with drivers; communicate with the transportation coordinator, medical center coordinator, and other personnel.
- Operate telephone console to receive incoming calls and request for service;
- Responsible for inputting all patient and referral information into the system;
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring vehicle movement through tracking system;
- Responsible for selecting most appropriate unit to respond based on ETA and level of service requested;
- Relay instructions, information or questions to and from personnel, units and scenes;
- Record all activity regarding a transport into the system;
- Transmit and receive messages between the Company and other agencies;
- Contact field personal to verify assignment locations, monitor dispatched units and, when necessary serve as a liaison with callers;
- Serve as a company representative promoting positive customer relationships;
- Communicate with management and other dispatchers any issue in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well;
- Good verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively in a high stress environment using professional manners, following direction and keeping safety at the forefront of every interaction;
- Ability to interact with other employees professionally.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Medical Transport Dispatcher") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!