Material Exchange AM is looking for a Medior Backend Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Ultimately, he/ she will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications. This position reports to Lead Architect.
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with Company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards;
- Follow the existing Company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them;
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts;
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations;
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues.
- At least 4 years of work experience;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language;
- Experience using RDBS: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.;
- Experience with testing using JUnit and Mockito or similar tools;
- Experience working with RESTful services;
- Knowledge of Maven;
- Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging and pull requests;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Deep usage of Container Concepts (e.g. Docker tool);
- Readiness to share his/ her knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise;
- Passion about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, and code reviews;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written communication;
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with Cloud environments will be considered as a plus.
Special Requirements :
- Working on CET time zone;
- 3 positions.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Medior Backend Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Material Exchange aims to be an equal opportunities employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.