Tumo is looking for a Mid Level PHP Software Engineer who is on a mission to change Armenia and the world by writing awesome code. Tumo invites to join its very own in-house software product team as they build a cutting edge, AI driven online learning platform to be scaled from Paris to Moscow, right through to every town and city in Armenia. The incumbent will be working in an energetic, dynamic team with people from Artsakh, London, Yerevan, Vanadzor, Paris, and beyond; a group of people who are passionate about what they do. The Mid Level PHP Software Engineer will build scalable microservices, dockerizing them as he/ she goes, reviewing code and perfecting an excellent UX. He/ she will also join the team as they scale to a live operation in a real devops mode. Here are the things that are important to Tumo's team: a) they use continuous delivery practices to test and go to production faster; b) they create product-focused teams that care about the experience of their students; c) they believe software engineering is an artform – not mechanics; d) they are building for scale, using microservices; e) they use insights from their data warehouse to make product decisions; f) they use DevOps tools and practices to deploy and push to live in a smooth and efficient way.
- Write high quality, readable, maintainable code (including unit tests);
- Work with the Head of Software Development, Scrum Master and the UI/ UX Designer to propose optimal technical solutions to the proposed requirements and designs;
- Ensure all user feedback is integrated into the product development lifecycle;
- All Tumo's engineers are expected to know about, and work with, DevOps tooling (Azure, Docker, Monitoring) - but they will teach the incumbent if he/ she doesn't know about it.
- Experience in developing scalable responsive web pages or dashboard applications;
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL is desirable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience working in international teams is a plus;
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should submit a resume via Tumo's career portal by clicking here: https://tinyurl.com/7sa8aws
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.