The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI), a leading USAID implementer of programs that promote justice, economic opportunity and human dignity through the rule of law is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Advisor to serve on a USAID-funded Rule of Law program in Armenia to help the Government of Armenia reform justice sector institutions through: a) Establishing effective and efficient court administration and case management system; b) Supporting self-regulatory institutional capacity development; c) Improving legal and professional education.
Primary roles and responsibilities of the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Advisor are:
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring, evaluation and learning system for the program;
- Assess programs' impacts and successes of activities and performance at all levels. Conduct impact assessments, baseline studies, surveys and needs assessments to identify necessary changes and future program opportunities;
- Work with technical leads, technical legal experts to develop appropriate performance indicators for programs and report directly to COP;
- Review and upkeep of program theory of change and logical/ results frameworks used to ensure that identified outcomes and outputs as well as strategies for the program remain relevant;
- Manage data collection, analysis and report on performance indicators by project team members and project counterparts;
- Develop the Project Monitoring and Evaluation Plan, set out specific quantifiable performance indicators and targets for overall objectives and activities, and establish monitoring systems to measure project progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Economics, International Development, Evaluation Research, Statistics, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, managing and implementing results-based M&E activities;
- Experience with strategic planning, and/ or performance management, including experience implementing international development programs in rule of law, good governance;
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for monitoring and evaluation, especially impact evaluation at an international development organization;
- Knowledge of USG and/ or other donor contracts, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Female candidates are encouraged to apply, The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should send a short cover letter and CV with "Armenia Rule of Law" in the email subject line by 28 February 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ABA ROLI offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.