Ucom is looking for a Network and System Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for the Company's internal network and computer hardware maintenance.
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Active Directory;
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment;
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues of the office;
- Monitor scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors;
- Log all computer and printer hardware/ software problems;
- Assist with software upgrades and installations.
- Higher technical education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of other systems (Linux, Free BSD, etc.) is desirable,
- Knowledge of networks (TCP/ IP, DHCP, DNS, Telnet, SSH, Ftp, TFtp, Active Directory);
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Network and System Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!