Evocabank is looking for an Operating Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Create User accounts for employees in Bank’s system and provision of all the needed accesses;
- Responsible for system setup and configuration on new workstations;
- Responsible for installation and configuration of the necessary modules of the system and directories on the workstations;
- Setup and update parameters of the electronic documentation in the system, design and configuration of files exported to MS Word and MS Excel;
- Manage OLAP subsystem formulas and data;
- Identify problems related to system operation and provide solutions;
- Install periodic updates of the current version of the System;
- Test backup server of the system in order to verify compliance with the technical and software requirements;
- Train employees about the current changes in the system.
- Higher education, preferably in Computer Sciences or in a technical field;
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Operating System Administrator at a bank;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Good command of AS Bank program;
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- Strong practical mind;
- Initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Operating Systems Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products;
- Holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank.