Deem Communications is looking for a highly responsible Operations Manager who will be working in close collaboration with the Director and will oversee administrative domain of the organization as well as ensure smooth operations of the office. Operations Manager will be responsible for implementation of operational policies and procedures and will also assist in HR activities such as recruiting, hiring, onboarding of staff, will help promote company culture that encourages high morale and performance.
Administrative Work (30%)
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude;
- Serve as a primary point of contact for office e-mails, phone calls in a professional manner and route calls as necessary;
- Ensure smooth operation of the office and implementation of administrative policies and procedures;
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date;
- Coordinate the work of the administrative staff;
- Assist in talent acquisition: attracting, acquiring, assessing, hiring and onboarding in accordance with the company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the implementation of team building programs and activities for the Company’s employees;
- Analyze and improve organizational and administrative processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
Teamwork and Cooperation (20%)
- Cooperate and establish effective working relationships with all departments of the Company;
- Provide information to relevant departments (employees) when necessary;
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including archiving, database updates, copying, faxing, taking notes, support colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Coordinate procurement processes, such as review and control of full cycle of procurement (office furniture, office household goods, stationery, coffee, tea, sugar, drinking water, etc.);
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors, negotiate to secure advantageous terms.
Transportation and Logistics (10%)
- Collaborate with transportation service provider and office driver;
- Coordinate transportation for the Company’s employees and goods (when necessary).
- Manage inventory tracking and improve inventory control procedures.
- Submit reports to management covering all sphere of the role on regular basis.
- Higher education; master’s degree is highly desired, especially in Management, Finance or similar areas;
- Experience in management, operations and leadership is preferable;
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PPT);
- Familiarity with communication and project management modern tools;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Structured and system thinking;
- Planning, organizing, and optimization skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Emotional competence and excellent teamwork abilities.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above are welcome to send their detailed CV and motivation letter indicating their interest to apply for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, mention the position title ("Operations Manager") and the source where you found the information in the subject line of the email. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!