Teach For Armenia Educational Foundation offers a two-year Leadership Development Program, where the participant live in the selected community, teach his/ her professional (or close-professional) subject at school, do extracurricular activities and community impact projects. With this opportunity, he/ she provides equal and excellent education for students, as he/ she makes significant changes and developments in the community through various programs.
- Teach at secondary school for at least 2 years;
- Implement extracurricular activities;
- Work towards establishment of students' long-term vision and goals;
- Ensure students' academic excellence and personal progress by introducing effective teaching methods;
- Plan and implement community development projects;
- Define own leadership goals and continuously develop them throughout the 2-year leadership development program with the support of Foundation;
- Participate in the Foundation's training programs to develop the knowledge and skills required for transformation of educational methodology.
- Availability of at least a bachelor's degree (or expected to obtain it by July 2021, if still studying);
- Fluency in Armenian language, excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Desire to work with children;
- Creative approach in difficult situations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Commitment of full-time two-year involvement (teaching term July 2021 - June 2023).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To apply for the Leadership Development Program please go through the link below and fill in the online application: https://www.teachforarmenia.org/application
. For any information about the Program or the application, you can call at: 095 530-094 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The advantages of Leadership Development Program:
- Personal and professional growth;
- Financial support (in addition to school salary);
- Free master's degree in Pedagogy;
- Extensive training program (leadership, project management, etc.);
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of regional communities;
- A platform for innovative and creative idea implementation;
- Development of leadership skills;
- Relationships with likeminded people within the network;
- Career development opportunity;
- Opportunity for professional development in Teach for Armenia's partner organizations.
Teach for Armenia is building a movement of leaders who will reshape what it means to provide an excellent education for all children across the nation. The Company aims to cultivate students who can harness their voices and shape a changing world while being committed to their communities. This will require support at every level of leadership, from Teach for Armenia's teachers in the classroom, to the highest-ranking officials. Teach For Armenia aims to accomplish this vision by recruiting promising leaders, both in Armenia and from across the diaspora, to teach for a 2-year commitment in schools where their knowledge and skills are needed. In the long-run, the Organization is cultivating a network of changemakers, inclusive of its students, their communities, its Alumni, government officials, community partners, supporters, and affiliates from across Teach For All.