Praemium RA is looking for a Portfolio Administrator experienced in a banking or accounting environment. The role will offer the incumbent an opportunity to combine his/ her administration and strong English language skills with his/ her enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for client portfolio updates and maintenance, ensure data and client records are up to date and accurate;
- Responsible for daily and monthly reconciliations including bank reconciliations;
- Responsible for account set up and reconstruction of portfolios including capital gains tax information;
- Administer International transactions, fixed interest, stock transfers, withdrawals, redemptions, asset sales and purchases, and fund transfer requests;
- Work to Service Level Agreements;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree/ diploma in Finance or Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, banking or accounting administration environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Advanced Excel skills, performing complex pivot tables and VLookups with large volumes of data;
- Understanding of corporation actions is preferable;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure towards deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Desire to learn new skills and develop himself/ herself.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Qualified candidates may submit their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Portfolio Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive (depending on previous experience and skills), medical insurance, sport activities, compensation and professional development opportunities.
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All interested candidates with at least 3 years of experience in administration, banking or accounting administration environment.
Established in Australia in 2001, Praemium is a provider of investment platforms, investment management, portfolio administration and CRM solutions with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia and Hong Kong. Financial advisers, investment managers, institutions, accountants and product providers all over the world use Praemium to manage or administer over $110 billion worth of investment globally across more than 475,000 accounts. Find more at: www.praemium.com