Ardshinbank is looking for a Premium Customer Relationship Manager to join its team.
- Organize meetings and visits to include Premium (Class P) and Big Customer (Class A), introducing services offered by the Bank;
- Manage potential and present premium and Big Customer's and colleague's database;
- Responsible for sales realization of premium and Big Customer's referring to all banking services and providing actual sales according to accepted business plan;
- Submit conclusions, implement effective profit calculations and ensure approval by the competent body of the bank, about premium and Big Customer's planned transactions;
- Responsible for the review of loan applications, implementation of actions defined by the procedure required for the loan instrument approval, provision and service process of premium and Big Customer's;
- Carry out monitoring in accordance with the Bank's internal legal acts after providing the loan product;
- Manage premium and Big Customer's descriptive ID card and regular updates;
- Responsible for the analysis of credit and none credit transaction's portfolio, analysis of tendences implementation of proposals for activities reffered to activating transactions;
- Present automation offers due to directional operations, present terms of business processes optimalization and automation referring to Premium (Class P) and Big Customer (Class A);
- Responsible for service of Present Premium and Big Customers database, including descriptive ID card's management and regular updates of Premium (Class P) and Big Customer (Class A) recording to procedures;
- Responsible for the analysis of credit and none credit transaction's portfolio, analysis of tendences implementation of proposals for activities reffered to activating transactions, recruitment of necessary information for monitoring and inplamantation of monitoring;
- Form reports and other documents related to direction;
- Organize, manage, service active-passive portfolios of Premium and Big Customer's;
- Initiate changes in services and tariffs in terms of premium and Big Customer's, offers initiations of improvement of banking and new services;
- Participate in the elaboration of internal legal acts regulating the functions performed by the direction;
- Responsible for compliance with the requirements set by the Bank's internal legal acts regulating the field of compliance, cooperation within the framework of compliance with the Bank's Compliance Department;
- Execute other functions assigned to it by the internal legal acts, decisions, orders of the Bank and other instructions related to its functions.
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial sector over the past 5 years in the field of management;
- Master's degree (Economics or Technical field is preferable);
- MS Օffice skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of financial analysis;
- General knowledge of the legislative field regulating the banking sector.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as submit the hard copy to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Lusavorich St, Yerevan, RA. Only Bank's applications will be considered. Please indicate the position title "Customer Relationship Manager" in the subject line of the email, otherwise, the application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ArdShinBank_ApplicationForm.zip.zip - Application Form