The "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" Regional Programme is currently looking for a Project Assistant, who will be responsible for the smooth progress of administrative procedures in the PSDTVET Armenia team. He/ she will act as a comprehensive service provider in the project office supporting the team in general tasks such as secretariat work and services, office coordination and event management.
- Provide general assistance with event management and organisation of project activities (such as meetings, workshops, etc., including invitations);
- Prepare visitor programmes, draw up travel schedules, organise transport of visitors and hotel and ticket reservations;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Provide receptionist services as required;
- Maintain a general database for all project activities and partners.
Secretariat work and services
- Organise and coordinate secretariat work and administrative services of all project affairs;
- Manage the filing system in line with GIZ filing rules;
- Ensure an efficient flow of information and effective communication within PSD TVET project components, other GIZ projects, GIZ office, and external partners;
- Assist management and project staff with procurement, including surveys and observation;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail, fax, e-mail) and organise it;
- Prepare, maintain and organise supporting documents and materials as assigned by management and project staff;
- Assist with the organisation and administration of events, seminars, workshops and meetings held within and/ or outside the project’s premises;
- Assist with matters pertaining to procurement and contracting according to GIZ policies and standards including data evaluation;
- Maintain a general database management of project activities, partners, and stakeholders;
- Responsible for travel management and preparation of trips and visits, including supporting staff, partners, and visitors with their travel arrangements (e.g. hotel bookings, transport, ticket reservations, etc.) according to GIZ policies and standards;
- Participate in internal and external meetings, workshops, and events and assist with documentation and reporting, e.g. PowerPoint presentations and writing minutes/ protocols;
- Photocopy and scan documents as needed.
Office coordination, office management and general coordination
- Regularly maintain and update a list of upcoming meetings, missions and events;
- Check and report damage/ defects in the office furnishings and equipment to management and support with organising and following up on maintenance and repairs;
- Organise transport for staff and visitors.
Administration including Assistance in Accounting and Finance, and Knowledge Management
- Organise and coordinate the team leaders’ schedules and the team schedule, including visitors as well as ensure updates of the team calendar (including vacation and business trip calendar);
- Remind, update and notify the team leader of daily appointments;
- Maintain the contact database of all project partners;
- Maintain the electronic and physical filing system for the project; treat all project information confidentially, particularly information about staff and finance;
- Process the tax exemption documents;
- Initiate, conduct and document market research related to the procurement of products and small services.
- Support organisation of in-house events - prepare venue and equipment and catering, receive participants, be responsible for participant’s lists, take minutes, re-arrange the venue;
- Communicate with service providers, e.g. for catering, office supplies and maintenance, as well as the landlord and GIZ structure.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in an international organisation;
- Very good working knowledge with digital tools and technologies for information processing, communication, content creation, safety, computer applications (e.g. MS Office) as independent user; SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Very good command of Armenian and English languages, both written and oral; German language skills are an asset;
- Excellent management and organisational experience and skills;
- Strong ability of working with figures and intuitive understanding of figures and data;
- Strong and keen customer and service-oriented attitude; trustworthy, reliable, responsible person;
- Sound teamwork and communication skills;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed. Corresponding measures are agreed with the management.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers' references to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
, indicating the vacancy title ("Project Assistant for Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training Regional Programme") in the subject line of the email. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The regional programme "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" operates on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in the three countries Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the aim of supporting sustainable economic development. The implementation of policies, strategies and pilot measures are central activities. The PSDTVET programme has a facilitator role for multi-stakeholder coordination and cooperation along with pilot activities. Information about the PSDTVET programme is available at: https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/20324.html