Armenian Red Cross Society is looking for a Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for overall coordination of project related activities, including regular business trips to region;
- Carry out assessment of project related activities in the region;
- Supervise and support the work of regional branches involved in the project;
- Supervise compilation and maintenance of the beneficiary database;
- Supervise and guide the program staff, including volunteers involved in the project activities;
- Prepare the narrative and financial reports;
- Collect the updated statistics and other information related to the project;
- Support and participate in the process of ARCS Gyumri 24 hours care center staff capacity development in regard to the services provided;
- Participate and organize training sessions within the framework of the project;
- Participate in the development of ARCS strategy and policy on health and social care;
- Participate in development of materials concerning health and social care issues and other common initiatives with stakeholders;
- Participate in the trainings organized within the framework of the project and share the knowledge gained through workshops/ meetings;
- Perform other job-related responsibilities, special orders of the department head.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the field of public health/ social sciences;
- At least 3 years of experience in project coordination;
- Experience in drafting reports both narrative and financial;
- Experience in working and cooperating with the stakeholders;
- Excellent leadership skills, as well as ability to work in a team;
- Experience in knowledge sharing and training;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to travel in the region;
- Fully IT literacy (Windows, MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their Curricula Vitae both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Project Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Armenian Red Cross Society is starting implementation of the "Working together for quality care, well-being and dignity" program in Gyumri, Shirak region. The overall objective of the action is to contribute to improving the quality of life of vulnerable people in Gyumri, Armenia. The specific project objective is to strengthen provision of high quality care for residents in Gyumri 24 hours care center by Armenian Red Cross.
The Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its' members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. As an authorized member of the International Red Cross Movement, Armenian Red Cross Society is guided by the fundamental principles of the Red Cross, and is an auxiliary organization to the government. Armenian Red Cross Society's mission is to reduce the vulnerability of the population through mobilization of the power of humanity, to get prepared to cope with situations, which may cause vulnerability among the population, as well as by assisting people made vulnerable by harsh socio-economic conditions.