The "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" Regional Programme is currently looking for a Project Expert, who will support the PSDTVET Armenia team in conducting project activities in the professional field of sustainable economic development. The main objective is to link the private sector with the public sector in the sense of "Skills for Business-Business for Skills".
- Support in revision and examination of existing legal framework and elaboration of proposals for sustainable implementation of Dual TVET;
- Support the partner ministries in elaboration of necessary legal acts laws and bylaws for sustainable implementation of Dual TVET;
- Prepare and supervise project activities, studies and research on vocational education and skills development;
- Improve the labour market relevance of dual-oriented vocational education and training offers with a strong focus on framework conditions;
- Support the regional and international exchange of experience in sustainable private sector development and dual vocational education and training;
- Responsible for organisation, preparation and participation in selected regional activities;
- Coordinate and assist in preparing and conducting project activities and carrying out other activities required for implementing these activities;
- Participate in formulating project action plans and support for synchronisation of the planning and budgeting system and counterparts;
- Provide assistance to national and international advisers in carrying out their work in Armenia and, if required, abroad;
- Assist in programme initiatives to provide professional advisory services to and cooperate with a broad range of target groups;
- Support for identification of the needs of government institutions, NGOs, enterprises and job seekers;
- Maintain a good flow of communication and information between all involved institutions and counterparts and GIZ;
- Liaise and consult with other GIZ projects for mutual learning and standards;
- Provide support in approving and controlling expenses for project activities in accordance with the prevailing provisions;
- Regularly consult with the GIZ Officer responsible for the contract and cooperation on all project activities;
- Contribute to innovation and knowledge management.
Advising the partner institution(s)
- Assist and monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts;
- Contribute to preparing and implementing the coordination process, joint programme activities and work at the regional level;
- Deal with the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues connected with the programme’s area of activity;
- Develop and organise quality assurance measures and suggest necessary changes, improvements and initiatives.
Networking and cooperation
- Support cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, assist with PR work and cooperate with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the programme and its environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships;
- Communicate local interests and efforts, forward these and encourage sharing ideas and information for the benefit of the programme.
- Ensure knowledge transfer of the programme information;
- Develop ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures;
- Draw up reports and presentation documents;
- Prepare appropriate input for various programme reports, including annual reports, and contribute to the other reports required by the component manager and GIZ Head Office;
- Assist with research activities and studies on various issues which benefit joint programmes;
- Translate small documents.
- Assist with general project planning and develop project concepts, including preparation, organisation and moderation of planning exercises and their implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication and documentation;
- Coordinate relevant project activities at the local level in consultation with the manager and in cooperation with the partners, both relation to implementation and organisational aspects;
- Compile the relevant information for joint activities and assignments;
- Handle order management on behalf of GIZ (e.g. offer preparation, impact monitoring, project progress review, reporting).
- University degree in an area that is related to the project/ programme objectives, with a focus on a relevant field (equivalent to MBA) in Economics, International Business or Development Studies;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Strong skills in self-motivation, self-organisation, thinking for oneself and priority-setting;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver high quality (also under pressure) ensuring reliability and confidence;
- Strong ability to manage activity and data monitoring and process it for precise and results-oriented GIZ reports in English language, ideally also in German language;
- Very good working knowledge of information and telecommunication technologies (related software, phone, fax, email and Internet) and computer applications such as MS Office and design programmes;
- Excellent presentation skills with creative approaches;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages, both written and spoken; knowledge of German language is an asset;
- Willingness to travel abroad and to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed (corresponding measures are agreed with the Team Leader);
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and cooperate with other members of the team;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behavior and attitudes.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers' references to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
, indicating the vacancy title ("Project Expert for Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training Regional Programme") in the subject line of the email. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The regional programme "Private Sector Development and Technical Vocational Education and Training (PSDTVET)" operates on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in the three countries Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the aim of supporting sustainable economic development. The implementation of policies, strategies and pilot measures are central activities. The PSDTVET programme has a facilitator role for multi-stakeholder coordination and cooperation along with pilot activities.