International Development Group (IDG) LLC is looking for a Public Procurement Advisor. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the GOAM efforts in reviewing the current public procurement legislative framework from the SME participation perspective and provide recommendations for possible changes and amendments. The Advisor will analyze barriers to SME participation in public procurement and provide recommendation for overcoming these barriers. The Advisor will be working with relevant GOAM, Ministry of Economy (MOE) and relevant business associations by providing technical assistance and advisory services.
The Advisor will be engaged in the following activities:
- Conduct a rapid analysis of the obstacles and challenges that prevent SMEs in participating in the public procurement opportunities, including use of the predefined sample for interviews and discussions with private sector;
- Identify the current needs of the GOAM in modernizing and strengthening public procurement;
- Develop and deliver training to business associations and other interested parties on SME participation in public procurement;
- Review the current public procurement law and provide recommendations for amendments to the law.
- A report on the analysis of the obstacles to SME participation in public procurement with recommendations, including the needs for modernization of public procurement systems in Armenia;
- Recommendations on the changes in the Public Procurement Law and secondary legislation.
- Advanced degree (master’s or equivalent) in Economics, Public Administration, Business Management, Law or a related field from a recognized university;
- At least 7 years of experience in the technical area of public procurement;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Excellent oral presentation skills;
- Ability to interact and advise senior host-government counterparts on policy and other strategic planning issues;
- Ability to work remotely and independently;
- Professional level of verbal and written Armenian language;
- Proficient computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Public Procurement Advisor") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
International Development Group LLC is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to create and take advantage of opportunities for sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG provides entrepreneurs and policymakers with the practical tools needed to achieve real and measurable impact for their communities and countries. IDG assistance programs aim to build the capacity, skills, and knowledge of local individuals and institutions in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors, fostering synergies between local knowledge and international experience.