Tufenkian Foundation is looking for a Public Relations Officer to join its team.
- Prepare and send the Foundation's regular quarterly newsletters;
- Prepare and run campaigns;
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plan;
- Manage the Foundation's website and social media accounts;
- Keep regular correspondence with the project managers;
- Facilitate online conversations and respond to queries;
- Develop and design the Foundation's website content;
- Prepare and send press releases;
- Develop and design social media platforms' content;
- Develop online presence strategies;
- Monitor and analyze web traffic, SEO status and social media insights;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Good writing skills; experience in blogging is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter) and SEO;
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Madmimi);
- Basic graphic design skills;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of and fundraising skills is a plus;
- Photography skills is a plus;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a very fast-paced, small team work environment;
- Ability to frequently travel in Armenia and Artsakh.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to send their motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the name of the position ("Public Relations Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!