Cyber Labs is looking for a sturdy, driven, and analytical Android oriented QA Automation Engineer who wants to have a key role in the Company. His/ her primary responsibilities will be to test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues. The incumbent will collect information about software usability, identify critical bottlenecks in development, develop and run effective tests to ensure the product's stability and performance, document, prioritize, and resolve bugs, complete projects, review, and reports as needed. Ultimately, he/ she should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions;
- Build and maintain test automation suites;
- Design test plans and test cases;
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Have the ability to constantly innovate to improve product quality and group productivity;
- Act in a direct role to execute manual and automated quality assurance tests;
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution;
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- At least 2 years of QA Automation Engineer experience;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in automated test writing and in working with Selenium;
- Experience in creating effective test cases;
- Excellent knowledge of QA and SDLC processes;
- Experience in mobile applications testing;
- Knowledge of JS, Python, Java languages and frameworks is a plus;
- Experience in testing APIs;
- Experience in Performance testing;
- Experience in Security testing (OWASP TOP 10);
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Good knowledge of English language is a must;
- Proactive and self-motivated personality;
- Ability to work under pressure/ with deadlines;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Team worker.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced are welcome to apply online via Career Center or send their detailed CV in Armenian or English language with a 3x4 photo to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("QA Automation Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!