Yeremyan Projects is looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Manager to join its team. As a Recruitment Manager, he/ she will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process, from start to finish.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting;
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates that match organizational culture for open positions;
- Research and develop recruiting leads;
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms);
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests;
- Advertise job openings on the Company's careers page, social media, job boards and internally;
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms;
- Interview candidates (via phone and in-person);
- Present shortlists of qualified candidates;
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire;
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events;
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs;
- Find and identify talents and coordinate the entire interview process in partnership with the management team.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes;
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Creativity in sourcing to evaluate candidates;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to perform and meet goals in a fast-paced, high energy environment;
- Enthusiastic mindset;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Extremely organized person, and ability to prioritize quickly when necessary.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title ("Recruitment Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!