Tetra Tech ES, Inc., as the USAID Contractor implementing the Market Liberalization and Electricity Trade (MLET) Program in Armenia, is looking for an experienced Renewable Energy Specialist to work with a team of international and local experts to improve the electricity market and support electricity trade in Armenia.
Work closely with the MLET team to:
- Obtain, analyze and summarize information on the renewable energy sector in Armenia;
- Provide support in the assessment of power sector policy and regulatory framework with reference to renewable energy development;
- Provide policy and regulatory support on the development of renewable energy projects;
- Support in renewable energy capacity building activities;
- Contribute to institutional strengthening for renewable energy mainstreaming;
- Work with the relevant stakeholders responsible for renewable energy development;
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops and other meetings;
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines;
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned by Management.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 7 years of professional experience; experience in the international organizations/ projects will be considered as an advantage; experience in and knowledge of Armenia Energy Sector will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages both for oral and written communication;
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly explain the thoughts, legal opinions and memos;
- Relevant computer skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and cooperation in duties;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; a team player.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Renewable Energy Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!