SEF International UCO is looking for a Reporting Specialist to prepare financial reports submitted to the founder of the organization, creditors, and local bodies.
- Prepare financial reports to Lender organizations;
- Prepare reports in accordance with international accounting standards;
- Prepare and submit reports required by the Organization's external auditors;
- Establish and maintain an information base of RA legislation, CBA regulations, government decisions on credit organization, tax legislation and other legal acts;
- Participate in information exchange and cooperate with other departments;
- Provide the necessary information to the CFO and to other managers upon request;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the CFO or Deputy CFO.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Ability to plan, coordinate and control activities;
- Ability to perceive and process large amounts of information;
- High sense of responsibility;
- ACCA qualification is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Reporting Specialist") in the subject line of the mail.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 21 branches.