Up to 15 consultancy days within 1 month
Action Against Hunger (AAH) South Caucasus has an opening for Research Consultant to study situation related to Covid-19 in Armenia through the combination of qualitative and quantitative methodology by using the phone survey and key informant interviews techniques.
The proposed assessment will aim to study situation related Covid-19 related in the targeted area. In particular, it will look at:
- Hand-hygiene practice;
- Preventative measures against Covid-19: disinfection, masks and isolation;
- Information, knowledge on Covid-19;
- Impact of Covid-19 on migration.
Action Against Hunger will conduct the quantitative study and complete the quantitative data collection through trained enumerators and provide a database to Consultant. The Consultant shall conduct qualitative study and prepare a study report and presentation.
The scope of work for the consultancy includes the following:
- Clean and prepare the database for the analysis;
- Finalize data collection instrument for the key informant interviews;
- Conduct key informant interviews (5-7 interviews) and prepare a brief note;
- Elaborate a draft analytical research providing the findings of the phone survey as well as qualitative study;
- Finalize the report based on solicitated feedback from the AAH team;
- Prepare a visually attractive presentation of the study findings.
- Post-graduate degree in Social and Political Sciences, Statistics, Management or a related field;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in research and studies;
- Strong background and experience in data collection and analysis;
- Excellent communication, analysis, writing, and report presentation skills in English language is essential;
- Knowledge of AAH and its work is desirable.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following:
a) CV/ Resume;
b) Example of a previously completed research report (in English language);
c) Proposed daily rate.
The applications should be sent to: email@example.com
with the subject line "AAH Covid-19 Assessment" no later than the mentioned deadline.
Note: If there are any questions concerning the terms and conditions of this call, please contact Janire Zulaika at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dea Tsartsidze at: email@example.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Consultant should submit the following deliverables by 20 April 2021:
a) Deliverable 1: A cleaned database and finalized key informant interview guide (due at the end of Week 1);
b) Deliverable 2: A draft report with the following key chapters alongside with electronic version of all collected raw data from the key informant interviews (at the end of Week 3):
- Executive Summary;
- Context and the purpose of the study;
- Research design and methodology;
- Study Results;
- Main findings and recommendations.
c) Deliverable 3: The final research report following review from Action Against Hunger (due at the end of Week 4);
d) Deliverable 4: Visually attractive presentation on research report findings (due at the end of Week 5).
Action Against Hunger – Spain, as part of the Action Against Hunger International network, is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-confessional and non-profit organisation. Action Against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization that fights hunger and its root causes worldwide. Founded in France in 1979 and with 30+ years of experience in conflict zones, natural disasters and response to food crises, Action Against Hunger is one of the most important international organizations specialized in addressing hunger and its underlying causes. About 500 expatriate and more than 5,000 national employees are working in the International Network in more than forty-six countries. Action Against Hunger has been operating in the South Caucasus region since 1994 and its current programmes focus on the following areas: Food Security, Livelihoods, Agriculture, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene and Economic and Rural Development.