Material Exchange AM is looking for a Scrum Master. This position reports to the CTO.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices;
- Help the Product Owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization;
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments;
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework; resolve conflicts and issues that occur;
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity;
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Advance experienced in working with Jira;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts, such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement;
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not;
- Experience with successful Agile techniques;
- Ability to work with and lead a team;
- Experience in a scrum master role;
- Strong leadership skills that can provide the guidance and direction needed for the team;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a part of a team are essential;
- Familiarity with software development;
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Scrum Master") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Equal opportunities employer:The Company aims to be an equal opportunities employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.