ProFinance LLC is looking for a Senior Auditor to join its team.
As a Senior in the Audit service line, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise teams of staff accountants and review staff deliverables for accuracy while providing feedback and guidance;
- Participate in planning and lead the day-to-day execution of the audit according to auditing standards;
- Prepare high-quality work product for partner review;
- Complete assigned projects within engagement timelines and budget guidelines;
- Identify accounting issues and propose strategies to resolve them;
- Think creatively to discover innovative solutions to engagement efficiency and effectiveness;
- Communicate status of work and issues with managers or partners on a timely basis;
- Build strong relationships with client personnel and serve as the client’s primary contact where appropriate;
- Delegate assignments effectively and provide on-the-job training to help staff develop analytical and client relationship-building skills;
- Take initiative to assist staff and encourage teamwork and an open exchanges of ideas;
- Identify areas of potential process improvement for clients and recommend best practices;
- Participate in trainings, recruiting events, and firm activities.
To be successful, these are the skills, qualities and experience the incumbent will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related major;
- At least 2 years of experience depending on the relevant work experience;
- Auditor’s certificate or AAAA qualification is preferred;
- Strong technical aptitude of accounting skills with proficiency in IFRS;
- Exhibit leadership skills that demonstrate strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in a professional setting;
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment and receptive to feedback and coaching;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and take initiative on projects;
- Effective time management and organizational skills, including the ability to supervise more than one engagement at a time;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a dynamic environment;
- High attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and a team player mentality, willingness and eagerness to assist others with a can-do spirit;
- Commitment to delivering the highest level of client service and willingness to go the extra mile to meet deadlines;
- Ability to travel, when required.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Senior Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!