Loy & Hutz is looking for a Senior .Net Developer with appropriate software development experience to join its team in Armenia and work intensively with German colleagues.
- Participate in all steps of the software project from design to integration;
- Design, develop and build mobile applications/ libraries;
- Maintain project in Git;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements by studying and researching new techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- At least 4 years of software development experience;
- Experience in C#; understanding of all basic language constructs, .NET Core, Visual Studio;
- Deep understanding of OOP;
- Understanding of Async Data handling;
- Knowledge of Threading/ Parallel programming (understanding of fundamental concepts);
- Experience in Xamarin is a big plus;
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs (experience with GRPC is a plus;
- Knowledge of CAD/ BIM is a big plus;
- Proficiency in code versioning tools including Git;
- Dependency Injection;
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, complemented by the ability to collaborate with the development team;
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy;
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English language․
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Senior .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
- Highly competitive salary;
- Trainings and regular business trips to Germany;
- Intensive collaboration with international colleagues;
- Code quality and professional approach;
- Flexible vacation and day-off policy;
- Well-equipped workspace;
- Annual salary review;
- Health Insurance;
- Snacks and coffee.