Byblos Bank Armenia is looking for a Senior Personal Banker to join its team.
- Promote the sales of Bank services and products;
- Identify the needs of current and potential clients and advise them accordingly;
- Introduce the clients to the relevant services of the bank clearly and in detail;
- Maintain a database of potential customers and apply it to attract new ones;
- Track client account turnover;
- Have a good knowledge of terms of each product;
- Reveal the customers' creditworthiness;
- Identify relevant risks and monitor current transactions;
- Perform all non-cash transactions: outgoing transfers, account transfers, receipts, cards, opening and closing various types of customer accounts, as well as ensure the accuracy of documents and authorized signatures;
- Regulate customer account queries;
- Perform other job-related responsibilities.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting;
- At least 1 year of work experience in banking;
- Work experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of all banking operations;
- Ability to effectively organize the work;
- Ability to identify, anticipate and respond effectively to customer requirements;
- Ability to understand banking operations related policies and procedures;
- Sales skills;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of AS-Bank program is preferred.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: “Senior Personal Banker - Name, Surname”. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!