Renco Armestate is looking for a Site Material Coordinator to supervise and monitor receiving and delivery of materials for one of the Company's projects in Armenia, with the possibility of working abroad in a while.
- Collaborate with Purchasing Department and site organization to manage efficient flow of all materials;
- Interface with headquarter organization, in order to check the delivery status of incoming material;
- Prepare inspection reports for all materials delivered (material receiving report and overage shortage and damage report);
- Collaborate with the Quality Department to issue NCR if required;
- Use ERP software for the management of materials;
- Interface with shipping company to transport material from base to site and material return;
- Collect/ prepare the documents required to the execution of the Shipping and Customs activities;
- Maintain always updated all the information regarding the status of materials (delivery date and open quantity);
- Collaborate with construction team to schedule all deliveries and manage all delays and ensure compliance to all material requests;
- For the material purchased abroad, interface with Custom specialist in order to follow the status of customs activities;
- Coordinate the logistics team during receiving of material and delivery to site;
- Ensure that material is stored in compliance with packing specification and that preservation is always guaranteed.
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
- Good knowledge of in English language; knowledge of Italian language is a plus;
- Good knowledge and practice of IT programs; knowledge of Oracle suite is a plus;
- Good communication skills and relational skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Site Material Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!