At least 20 hours per week. The best candidate later will be offered a full-time position.
RoboDel is looking for a Software Developer Intern. The ideal candidate should like dealing with ambiguity, solving hard, large scale problems, and working in a startup-like environment. The incumbent should be capable of building and delivering functioning robotics systems software that will be deployed on a global scale. In this role, he/ she will design and implement a wide range of low-level systems software on the hardware platform.
- Programming experience in Python;
- Experience in the Robot Operating System (ROS) software framework is preferred;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in a fast-paced environment;
- Programming with real-time operating systems with concurrency and multithreading;
- Knowledge of autonomy, machine learning, and computer vision algorithms, data structures, and sensor data commonly used in autonomous vehicles is preferred;
- Experience in working with sensors, actuators, and other electromechanical devices is preferred.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for this position via careercenter.am by clicking the "Apply Now" button or by sending resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Software Developer Intern") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
For candidates without prior ROS experience a complete training will be provided.