Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Software Developer, who is on a mission to change Armenia and the world by writing awesome code.
- Write various interactive, gamified JS applications as a plugin for Tumo content management system (CMS);
- Write high quality, readable, maintainable code (including unit tests);
- Work with the Software Engineering team to propose optimal technical solutions to the proposed requirements and designs;
- Ensure all user feedback is integrated into the product development lifecycle;
- Perform other job-related duties that may be assigned.
- 5 years of strong real world experience in developing web applications and at least 3 years of experience in game or interactive applications development;
- Experience in designing and developing reusable front-end components, modules and tools;
- Experience using TypeScript is a big plus;
- Experience in JS frameworks is a big plus;
- Experience in Sass/ LESS/ Stylus CSS pre-processors is a plus;
- Unit testing experience with Jasmine/ Mocha/ Chai is desired;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience working in international teams is a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should submit a resume via Tumo's career portal by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/y4cxsgz5
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.