Navavan is looking for an experienced Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store. He/ she will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Store Manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing, etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity. The goal is to manage the store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel;
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance;
- Prepare and control the store's budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency;
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget;
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store's reputation;
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise;
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays;
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store;
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts;
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines.
- Proven experience as a Store/ Retail Manager or in other managerial position;
- Knowledge of retail management best practices;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles;
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS);
- BSc/ BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; MSc/ MA is desirable.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Store Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!