Ucom is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with some experience in Linux OS and different in-distribution applications/ servers with a strong willing to learn more and deeper, to enhance and widen knowledge base, area and quality in order to grow into a skilled systems engineer and a self-motivated professional in Telecoms/ IT SP field. The starting point of doing so for an appropriate candidate is to deal with individual subscriber problems initiating from end user services and devices, troubleshooting those and collecting and categorizing issues into a systematic problems which correlate with the HW/SW/NW eco-system.
- Provide platform monitoring and service monitoring support to the TV team and wider audience to help improve overall quality of monitoring system;
- Work closely with the NOC, CC and level1/2 support and other related departments on incidents and provide direct follow up to Level 3 support and SW vendors if required;
- Troubleshoot individual subscriber issues affecting core TV and extra services (Portal apps, YouTube, TV set and STB connectivity related);
- Participate in clean take over and acceptance of new TV core and auxiliary components from the engineering and development/ SW delivery teams;
- Support the testing and validation in pre-production environment (test lab) to confirm and validate bug fixes for new SW (code) releases;
- Reproduce known issues/ problems and reported incidents in production in this test lab;
- Assist in Acceptance tests and Operation field trials.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or a related field;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Telecoms/ ITSP;
- Conceptual knowledge of IPTV, OTT, DTV, DVB is a plus;
- Advanced user level acquaintance with RedHat/ Oracle/ CentOS/ Debian/ SuSE/ Linux Administration, Linux Networking;
- Skills in system management and maintenance automation: one or more of Chef, Jenkins, Supervisor, Bcfg2, Graylog, Runit, Loggy, Systemd, Ansible, Iperf, Memcached, Squid, Logstash, SaltStack;
- System monitoring skills: Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, Prometheus, Graphana;
- Web servers knowledge: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Systems Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!