Tumo is looking for a Talent Recruiter who will report to the Senior HR Manager. He/ she will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, using a variety of sourcing and recruiting tools to identify, contact, screen, and present top talent; while providing market insights and data to help drive informed hiring decisions. The Talent Recruiter will be expected to work full-time from the office.
- Determine staffing needs and recruitment strategies with the Senior HR Manager;
- Collaborate with department managers to develop job descriptions and specifications;
- Translate job descriptions from Armenian language to English language and vice versa;
- Attract suitable candidates globally through databases, social media, headhunting, etc.;
- Schedule interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions;
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions;
- Assist in promoting the Company's reputation and attractiveness as an employer of choice;
- Manage internship programs;
- Provide recruitment reports, if needed;
- Utilize networking events to identify niche talent for current openings and develop a pipeline for future openings;
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community organizations, colleges, employment/ unemployment agencies, media and so on;
- Manage applicant relocation by arranging temporary housing, transportation and airfare when needed;
- Manually upload information from previous applicant management system to current system;
- Upload all resumes received from different sources to the Company's main applicant management database;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent command of English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews;
- Experience of recruiting in different industries;
- Experience with sourcing techniques, including creating Boolean strings and sourcing beyond resume databases;
- Experience of verbally screening/ interviewing and "selling" opportunities to passive candidates;
- Being a team player is a must;
- Being professional, punctual and organized is a must;
- Experience with global markets outside of Armenia (i.e. US, EMEA, LATAM, or APAC);
- Working with databases and having databases of his/ her own.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should submit their resume via Tumo's career portal: https://tinyurl.com/ev8bpczf
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.