The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI), a leading USAID implementer of programs that promote justice, economic opportunity and human dignity through the rule of law is seeking a Technical Team Leader - Judicial Reform to serve on a USAID-funded Rule of Law program in Armenia to help the Government of Armenia reform justice sector institutions through: a) Establishing effective and efficient court administration and case management system; b) Supporting self-regulatory institutional capacity development; c) Improving legal and professional education.
Primary roles and responsibilities of the Technical Team Leader - Judicial Reform are:
- Lead technical oversight, partner coordination, and implementation of activities on both national and regional levels related to judicial strengthening and judicial independence;
- Work directly with short-term technical experts and pro bono legal experts to design workshops, course curricula, training agenda and materials, public awareness and advocacy campaign materials, etc;
- Prepare and organize meetings with partner organizations;
- Contribute to drafting of annual work plans;
- Draft progress reports.
- Knowledge of public policy and/ or rule of law development principles and approaches;
- Master's degree in Law or other fields;
- Experience working with the judiciary in Armenia;
- Understanding of court management and court administration;
- Prior experience working with USAID or other donor-funded projects;
- Experience planning training events, developing resource materials, etc.;
- Skills in program monitoring and reporting.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Female candidates are encouraged to apply, the Company is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should send a short cover letter and CV with "Armenia Rule of Law" in the email subject line by 28 February 2021 to: email@example.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ABA ROLI offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.