CARD Foundation is looking for trainers who will provide trainings to a number of farmers in horticultural sector of Armenia within the frames of “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project. Topics of the anned trainings are the following:
- Plant protection, pest, rodent and disease control;
- Importance of soil, water and plant laboratory analysis;
- Fruit drying technologies, dried fruit storage and handling;
- Post-harvest handling and storing of fruits and vegetables, operations of cold storage;
- Intensive orchard establishment, frost resistant sorts of fruits and grapes;
- Innovative irrigation solutions for farming;
- Beekeeping techniques, preventing and curing measures for bee diseases;
- Agro tourism, B&B operations and management;
- Nursery establishment, operations and standardization;
- Cultivation of non-traditional high-value crops.
- In cooperation with project implementation team, elaborate a training module which will meet farmer and region requirements. The module includes training presentation, handouts and any other material which will be useful for trainees;
- Provide the training to the farmer groups (collected by project implementation team);
- Prepare reports and submit to the Project Coordinator.
- Master’s degree in corresponding sphere of training topic;
- At least 5 years of training experience in corresponding sphere;
- Working experience with development projects is a plus;
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages (trainings will be provided in Armenian language, however the reporting is in English language).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Trainer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Commensurate with experience