PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for a Transfer Pricing Associate. The incumbent will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the delivery of quality transfer pricing services within given deadline;
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner;
- Share and collaborate effectively with others;
- Work with existing processes/ systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements;
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance;
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures;
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area;
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner verbally and in written form;
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the network of PwC firms;
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Understanding and experience in tax legislation, and practice will be a plus;
- Understanding in corporate business processes will be a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English and Russian languages (written and oral) and fluency in Armenian language;
- Proven team player with good communication skills;
- Strong career commitment;
- Stress resistance;
- Work experience in TP would be a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply through: https://bit.ly/32CkuXC
by creating an account in Workday.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!