Tumo Studios is looking for an energetic and talented Deputy Director in Charge of Product Development to join the Tumo Studios team to lead the Project’s design program and product development and oversee multiple creative projects.
- Work in close contact with the Head of Tumo Studios to develop the design ateliers program;
- Work in close contact with the Head of Tumo Studios on the Project’s brand positioning and market strategy;
- Work in close contact with permanent and visiting atelier leaders to develop ateliers results towards production;
- Provide guidance and mentoring for Tumo Studios students;
- Provide guidance and mentoring for artisans affiliated with Tumo Studios;
- Concept, create and present unique, cutting-edge design ideas;
- Supervise the creation of visual material for the Tumo Studios website and communication channels;
- Manage and supervise production;
- Research emerging design trends and traditional craftsmanship to create innovative products in line with the Project’s strategy.
- 3-4 years of experience (design or management) in product design and development;
- Strong conceptual, problem-solving and executional skills;
- Ability to understand and identify key strategic issues, and develop creative solutions;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Ability to convey creative direction to the team and students;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure;
- Efficient, proactive and independent approach to work;
- Solid knowledge of pre-production, production and manufacturing processes.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/38y99k84
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Please follow the link for the information about Tumo Studios and all the interesting things the selected candidate will be doing at Tumo Studios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7xhtA7pFP6rygpjT27mPMDB_e5FpFjX/view
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.