CARD Foundation is looking for a Project Coordinator who will work for “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project new component entitled “Women Leading Rural Entrepreneurships - WoLeRE” funded by USAID.
- Responsible for integrated coordination of program component activities;
- Coordinate outsourced partner organizations, e.g. make sure activities under their responsibility are being implemented according to program component requirements and on timely manner;
- Collect program component related information, prepare consolidated reports from outsourced partners, submit reports to program Chief of Party (COP);
- Prepare annual work plans for program component implementation and submit to program COP;
- Coordinate program component monitoring, ensuring timely update of monitoring information on program monitoring framework.
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 2 years of experience in projects targeting gender based violence issues;
-At least 3 years of experience in working at development projects, preferably in agriculture sector;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("WoLeRE Project Component Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Commensurate with experience