CARD Foundation is looking for a Grants Manager who will work for “Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project new component entitled “Women Leading Rural Entrepreneurships - WoLeRE” funded by USAID.
- Collect grant proposals from project beneficiaries, analyze, and make sure proposals meet program component requirements;
- Shape final grant proposals and submit to grant approval committee;
- Conduct procurements of materials and equipment under grants component;
- Ensure proper document flow and filing of grants;
- Responsible for grants closure and reporting to the program Chief of Party (COP).
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 3 years of experience in working at development projects;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation skills;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; fluency in Russian language is a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("WoLeRE Project Component Grants Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Commensurate with experience