Full-time, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:00. Flexible working is available.
The British Embassy in Armenia is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas, and is now looking for a Corporate Service Manger (CSM), to join the Embassy team, based in Yerevan.
The Corporate Services Manager (CSM) will manage the corporate services team at British Embassy Yerevan; leading an efficient, cost effective and professional team to deliver all services to the partners (from across the UK government) on the platform provided by the British Embassy Yerevan.
The CSM will ensure that the functioning and management of the corporate services team is robust and compliant in the areas of finance, HR, estates, security and other associated administrative tasks. The position requires a practical, hands-on approach to ensure the functions and processes are efficient, smooth-running and represent good value for money.
As the driving force for corporate delivery, the jobholder will support the senior leadership team and management board providing corporate, financial and local insight to inform decision making.
This role will lead and develop a team of 4 corporate staff, with oversight of outsourced service providers.
- Manage all corporate delivery across finance, HR, protocol working closely with the regional HR, finance and procurement hubs and the Global Processing Transaction Centre (GTPC). Ensure full use of self-service access to corporate services and regionalised services;
- Responsible for management of the estate, ensuring that UK and local standards are met through planned and reactive maintenance and in compliance with corporate procedures, including local and UK health and safety regulations and policy;
- Act as the 'intelligent client', identifying requirements, appropriate service level agreements and key performance indicators to manage and monitor supplier contracts (materiality/ volume);
- Manage the local delegated budget in accordance with corporate policies to ensure on-budget expenditure and value for money;
- Instil a continuous improvement mentality within the team, implement corporate projects and the change management required to deliver them.
- Alongside the Deputy Head of Mission, contribute to the overall employer proposition, including terms and conditions of service and pay and benefits for locally employed staff (CBS), ensuring compliance with local labour law;
- Provide guidance and act as an escalation point on sensitive staff matters for diplomatic and CBS, including management issues and dispute resolution, engaging with specialist HR functions where necessary;
- Champion and embed a collaborative and inclusive culture.
Strategic Planning and Leadership 10%
- Support the corporate agenda, including the country business plan and risk management;
- Act as trusted advisor to local leadership and partners on the platform 'horizon scanning' locally to enable proactive resource and activity planning;
- Manage the platform (currently supporting One HMG partners) and support regional teams, promoting inclusiveness at post;
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally, within regional and global hubs and with external partners (at other diplomatic missions, government departments and suppliers) to maintain informed and current corporate knowledge;
- Ensure local policies are reviewed and aligned to global and local requirement and adopted by all partners on the platform.
- Lead and monitor the delivery of services against the local corporate services charter.
- Respond to operational crisis, providing leadership and flexing team prioritisation, as required;
- Ensure cross training within corporate services roles to provide resilience within the teams and across the region;
- Work with the Regional Corporate Services Lead to plan long term resource and development needs;
- Ensure wellbeing and engagement are maintained within the corporate services team, seeking regular feedback and embedding the values of resilience and respect.
- As Pro Consul, deliver Consular Directorate objectives (including but not limited to; providing assistance to British national overseas, providing Notarial and Documentary services, helping to prepare for and respond to crises);
- Develop effective networks and liaison with local authorities, embassies and other key stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of middle management experience working for an international organisation, preferably with direct involvement in HR and/ or Finance policy and implementation;
- Experience in managing cross functional teams;
- High levels of discretion, with a resilient, flexible and 'can do' attitude;
- Fluency at C2 level in Armenian and C1 in English according to CEFR Framework*;
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders;
- Experience in managing suppliers and outsourced service delivery.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience, preferably, with direct involvement in HR and/ or Finance policy and implementation.
- Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Delivering at Pace, Communicating and Influencing, Working Together, Developing Self and others.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/52ryutau
. Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field "Application deadline". The Embassy advises you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered. Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
Please be advised that the British Diplomatic Missions will not be able to meet the travel costs incurred when travelling to the interview, nor the costs connected with relocation if offered a job.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
957,307 AMD gross, grade EO
Other benefits and conditions of employment:
This is a full-time and permanent contract of 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) from 09:00 to 17:00. Flexible working is available. The gross monthly salary is 957,307 AMD paid in 12 equal instalments.
The successful candidate will be subject to professional background and security clearance. The successful candidate must have pre-existing work authorisation for the Armenia in order to apply. The British Embassy does not sponsor work permits. Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy in Armenia are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Armenian employment law. The British Embassy Yerevan encourages all staff to undertake personal and professional development and offers opportunities for staff to develop their own learning plan in discussion.
*Please note Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment indicates Level C1 as Mastery or proficiency Level which comprehends that a person can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read; can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation; can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations. For more information please click on the following link CEFR.