As an SMM Specialist for VBet, he/ she will be a key member of the Marketing team, animating the community on social networks, forums, blog, and other platforms, which is in keeping with the brand tone of voice and the overall brand. The incumbent will be encouraged to innovate and find new ways to generate positive two-way communication, which will help drive relationships and ultimately convert social media audience into superfans of the brands. Specifically in this role, He/ she will animate the social community. He/ she will keep a close eye on output in terms of competitors and other related activities and find new ways to engage existing communities and attract new communities. The incumbent will be part of the big Marketing team and report his/ her work to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with the Design team at the planning stage to help create ideas.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target groups to take action;
- Set up and optimize Company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Company's social content;
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the Company's moderation policy and vision;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and undertake corresponding actions;
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage image, identify key players and coordinate actions;
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts;
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results;
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerg trends in social media;
- Perform other duties when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Media or Public Relations;
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian languages;
- At least 2 years of working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist;
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/ video/ text), presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Knowledge of sports;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude; detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of "VBet SMM Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.